Thursday, April 07, 2005

lost

Now a days i feel the need to be lost, my wandering mind goes away in the library, in home, just anywhere thinking in a million could have beens that arent at the moment. I think i should waste more time in getting lost in my studies instead or in making the opportunity instead of waiting for one. Today i had the chance of losing myself but in a different location- Your eyes- i cant get enough of looking in to them, but i must be careful i still dont want you to know how much i love losing myself in them. If only i could break your mistery, if only i could get a chance of wandering in your mind. Neverless the eyes are the windows of the soul, so far i ´ve liked what i ´ve see from you. I hope i donty get lost again in any other situation but in those we have to sherish.

No comments: