Saturday, April 23, 2005

Past-present-future

My past brings me good memories , that somedays i wish i just could take them out of the memory lane. Not possible right? there are others that i wish i could change but is not possible right. Thats why we cant live thinking on the past. Second: the future frightens me sometimes, the uncertainty of it, its really scary!! indeed not knowing where the fuck in standing..(besides on my own feet in the ground).
Ni modo, pensar en el futuro me estresa, por lo que también es mejor dejarlo a un lado hasta cierto punto. Porque al final hay que luchar para lograr uno mejor.

Y el presente a veces se torna tan tranquilo, estático.Donde hay momentos que quisieras prolongar para evitar tu futuro y evitar que ese bello presente se convierta en un recuerdo más.

Estoy un chin cansada y decepcionada por los finales, pero queria recuperar el tiempo perdido del blog. Tengo el mood para bonchar mucho en estos vacaciones. Very looking fwd to the beach i need sun and sea..

Todays mood: Safri duo,daddy yankee and why not Krisspy!! Thats my nearest future so far. cya

No comments: