Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Puerto Plata

I had like 10 yrs without going to Puerto Plata. I miss those huge waves and that "not so clear water " of the Atlantic ocean. I went to take of the misery of my farmacology grade. Also to refresh the view with some eye candies jiij(pero no habia muchos que digamos). La pase bien. chilling and watching the most beautiful accesories at the mall in the playa dorada complex, i also met with my friend eliany to whom i owe a picture . Anyways next time we should schedule a trip to sosua o cabarete o pq no de nuevo a puerto plata.. un super coro denle mente jeje.

1 comment:

32 flavors and then some... said...

Hola sarita

i got your email and i <3 your blog. i'm going back to PC to be an intern this summer. i miss all of you and will do my best to speak poor spanish with my dominican delegation.

muchos besos.
Leslie