Monday, August 29, 2005

Probando el boligrafo.

I want someone to be attached to me. I said you said.Somethings gotta give but this is as good as it gets.
No! Dont lie, gotta try honesty for awhile.
I feel confortably numb,when god puts a smile upon my face , i saw the white flag at your door made me think this would be a beautiful day . I have no fear.. where you lead i´ll follow, si te rindes y me dices: ¡aqui estoy!, que no haria yo para verte.
No obstante , es muy temprano para YO rendirme.. ambos tenemos que empezar de Cero, yes Where do we go from here? I´ll like you to fix me.. i would fix you, as our destination becomes darkness or light. (thats our choice, i rather light) Oh sweet troubled soul.
De hecho quisiera que me recuerdes por tus ojos color del bosque.. , I wish i could forget you , erase you hate you, leave you in the back of my mind´s eye
Blue.. release me from this haunting break it off...Bittersweet...................

No comments: