Sunday, December 18, 2005

Existential void of a spoiled brat

Time has passed, days go by quickly
I´ve expected christmas, now christmas is almost here and i´m feeling more like the grinch than santa claus.
It does seems to me that nothing can take this coldness of my soul.
Im sorry Jesus, i feel not ready for your arrival at my heart.
I though i´ll be merry and joyful

My heart Is empty
Expecting is useless
Waited for something you dont know what..
Them time comes y da igual..
Ninguna emocion
Solitude
Not comfortable anywhere, there´s not place you want to be
Sometimes departing far seems to be the answer.
You go there and its worst.
What would be the reason of it?
Nothing can fill it up. I dont want xmas presents, nor more money.
Health for me and my loved ones, as sharing with them. But that isnt enough
Indeed i could be greedy
there is something ...
To bring me back to life.
Something to stop feeling despair and unhappyness
Something to going back to myself.
Or should it be someone???
Even thAT seems helpless..
Alone like an old prune.
still empty.Nothing can bring me from death..
Does a heart can get broken
once it has stop beating.]?

No comments: