Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Mother´s day


Este día de madres, yo tenia servicio, pero lo barajamos para el sabado.
Sali temprano para comprar el regalo de mami y de mi otra suegra.

I have 2. mothers in law.
In my ideal life , that one we imagine and picture a couple of years ago,having 2 mothers in law wasnt part of it.

Well, my picture has always been traditional... Mom and dad still married, and siblings.

But the fact is following: Mom and dad not together, dad remarried,only child....
So i got 2 mother in laws. And i almost forgot to get step mom´s present.

Este sábado me la pase con mi suegra No.1.
Mother´s day avec ma famille, ma grandmere.
Evening... avec mom No.2.

It seems that mother´s day will be all about splitting ourselves for our respective mothers.
Getting used to now.

it is kinda cool
Not so traditional anymore
Another thing: a lot of people around me are getting pregnant, married or having babies.
Makes me wonder if im getting old
Makes me want that... Again.
Mi suegra No.2 me felicito el dia de las madres. Pq segun ella, you dont have to be a mother, solo tener la condicion de ser mujer y poder procrear.
Feliz Dia de las Madres super mega atrasado...

No comments: