Friday, February 15, 2008

the phantom of the opera

I´ve got 3 songs from the musical in my head...
One for you, one for the phantom and one for me.
Each time the phantom keeps singing in my mind.. ¨past the point of no return..¨ confirming, not asking but tempting me to do it. Hipnotize by pure passion

Then the phone rings with the melody of ¨all i ask of you¨, reminding me... all i´ve asked you in return..

But i just want to sing and give in to the music of the night...
Touch it, feel it..
Purge the thoughts of a life i knew before..

If only life would be like a musical!!

P.s.: Another year for the blog
And you always keep being an inspiration for it
Angel or demon of my head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.