Sunday, July 17, 2005

Crazy friday afternoon!!!

Yes it was a typical friday. BUt how far i was from what was going on. I decided to go with Angel y maria para el MMH.(Morgan mEMORIAL Hospital), los convenci de que comenzaramos hacer las 6 horas de emergencia de cirugia. Decidimos mejor hacer 3 este viernes. En el camino decidi invitarlos a comer a mi casa.( El chowfan taba mortal!!!) Anyways. I had an agenda going on that day, i had to go see someone,but i wasnt telling anybody. So i found myself negotiating with my friends. Thats were the adventure started!!! We Left my place @ 3 30pm, we went to the stadium , it started raining as soon as we got out of the car, so eventually we got soaked to the bone. Then they joined me in my quest , ate ice cream . Wait.. i couldnt get home before 6 because it was to early!! so we continued in our road to adventure. Went to maria´s , waited til she got ready and went to bella vista mall for more ice cream. Time ´s up , go back to maria´s, then my place then stop..
All the way we chated about many topics,.. but i made a oath of silence. What´s spoken in the car stays in the car.. We surely have fun!!!

No comments: