Saturday, January 07, 2006

I CANT take it anymore...

Im really pissed off...
What´s the use of having friends if you cant count on them? I cant count on anybody... Everybody else has their fucking lives . But all i got is their problems. Whenever anybody needs anything, then im good
But no one remembers me when they go out.. Nobody thinks of me Nobody calls me...
And i had it...

Whats the point in caring... if at the end thats all i lack.}
IM very pissed offf
It seems to me that in this country no single girls cant go out and have fun.We simply cant because of danger, violence etcx..
I cant go out simply because im single??? Doesnt my life sucks already.. All my single friends are women who either dont have a car.. or just dont like going out as much as i do.
So im doomed to die rotten in my bedroom... I wish a thunder just strike me. Make my death much quicker.
Dont you reckon?

If anybody want to take me out
of my insanity
it will be welcome.

No comments: