Thursday, July 20, 2006

why is all a worry


Why is it everything a worry?
Why do i have to analize little details....I worry too much.. i get too anxious.
Im a basketcase these days.. Worrying coz time doesnt seem enough to do everything, to be with my family, nor to be with you.


I worry because im insecure
eVERY now and then i get these crisis of worrying too much for stupid what ifs, perhaps and future thatyet havent happen.

I m worried because i have to leave, yet i dont know where... or how long ill be away. I want to go to my sister´s , but at the same time i want to be near parents.. But someday i gotta go. And that day is coming to soon.
I dont want to worry, but at the same time i need to figured lots of things out..
In the meantime... my mind will try to stay grounded in today..

Carpe Diem

No comments: