Sunday, October 01, 2006

convetional ME







Most of my friends assume i was born in the wrong time.
Sometimes i think its true...

Its not that i hate technology, but as Alfredo would say im computer illiterate. Conste que hago mi esfuerzo para aprender..

Though i love todays music, i surely now my way to some classics of rock and roll

But most importantly i dont think like most people my generation. In fact i feel more comfortable with the behaviour of other era.




For those who ´ve seen me as a successfull doctor.
Dont be dissappointed with what im about to say here.
This is part of my Conventionalism.
Im afraid it´s not suitable for now..
¨I cant help
that i like to be kissed
And i cant help that i´d liked to be called Mrs.
This is my side, my conventional side.
My vintage disposition that i ´ll like to cook him dinner.
But who believes in forever... ¨
No es que no quisiera trabajar y estudiar y ser independiente.. But somehow.. esa imagen de housewive suits me. I want to get married, raised my kids, take care of my family, and my house. Unfortunately my career is very demanding... En este tiempo todo eso que quiero esta relegado en un segundo plano por la mayoria de las mujeres que trabajan y estudian.In fact most of them they just think in not getting married anytime soon.
Its extremely hard to get both things. But if i have to choose, ill definitely rather be a housewive, not desperate i hope, but caring, and supportive of my family. In a way i ´ve seen myself like this since i was a little girl.
But then again who believes thats possible. Im running against the flow as usual...
All i hear are comments against the sacred institution of marriage, I know im young, but i´ve gotta think about it at certain point. Coz time does pass by.

Am i too greedy for wanting all these?...

No comments: