Wednesday, October 11, 2006

ironia...

Muchas veces sentimos que todo esta en su lugar...
Cuando eso nos pasa, ESTAMOS calmados, felices, idealistas.

Ahora mismo i feel like that, but ironically, just when i got what i desperatedly wanted, other people tried to destroy it. It annoys me !!

La gente no puede ver al otro estable, feliz. Siempre hay alguien que quiere cuquear las avispas!!!


Queria estar con alguien, to kill my loneliness, to feel loved. When i couldnt find that i decided to go away, change the view for awhile.

Now, i have you, then those who despise me, are flirting and tempting me,... Too late 4 them jjaj
But thats other story, the truth, is that i wanted to go so badly, it was my ticket out.

But ironically i had the worst timing for getting it. Now im accepted , now im leaving, Now i have you. And then i most leave you. Isnt it ironic.

Blessed shall be this irony!!
Coz irony has become my life!

No comments: