Sunday, November 26, 2006

2nd deadly sin

Just moments ago i was put myself into a situation of pure shame..

Im embarrassed, ashamed feeling horrible just coz my PRIDE, reputation was stumbling...

Specially in front of people who doesnt know me. Its even worst.

Este es un momento tragame tierra...
i feel awful. Pq lo que mas pike me da y me
hace sentir super mal
es que people point out my mistakes.
Mistakes committed due to ignorance on my behalf.
Y eso a mi me killa, pq sencilla y llanamente yo privo en que se mucho.. Y soy orgullosa. that´s why. Quiero un borrador gigante y pasarlo por ese disparate, so i dont get point out.
it sucks. Uno puede trabajar eficientemente all the time, y una pendejadita asi hacer que todo el mundo comienze aq criticar and shit..
i hate it truly.
for now im out.

No comments: